HOLLISTER, Calif. (KION) Health officials at Hazel Hawkins Memorial Hospital have said they will put back protective measures in place to help fight the surge in COVID-19 cases in the community.
They have published a set of guidelines that must be followed by visitors:
- Visitors will not be admitted to the emergency room.
- If you go to the emergency room and think you have COVID-19 or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, you should call the emergency department direct line at (831) -636- 2640. A member of staff will meet you in the parking lot.
- Visitors will be limited to hospitalized patients, with the exception of patients at the end of their life.
- Qualified nursing facilities should continue to follow California Department of Public Health guidelines.
- Patients in labor will be limited to one support person.
- If you need to request medical records, you should call (831) -636-2635 for instructions on how to register and access through a patient portal. You are asked not to come to the hospital for medical records.
Support Services Building:
- The building is closed to the public.
- Applications will only be accepted online until further notice.
- The sales office will be closed for in-person payments and on request until further notice staff will always be available by phone to assist you, simply call (831) -636-2620 for any billing or payment questions.
Central Coast / Coronavirus / Coronavirus Basics / Health / Local News / San Benito County / Highlights